Is counselling for you?
Anyone – 18 years and older. The service is for the whole community regardless of race, income, religion, gender, or (dis)ability.
Counselling is for those who are...
- Facing difficulties or bereavement
- Depressed, anxious or confused
- Unhappy with relationships
- Feeling isolated or unfulfilled
- Wanting to talk over present or past experiences
- Wanting to change things and are committed to achieving this
Is there a cost?
There is no fixed charge made for counselling, but an agreed contribution for each session is requested. This is discussed during the first visit. We suggest a contribution of between £5 – £35, however no-one is refused counselling for lack of money.
We would not wish anyone to be deterred from making enquiries because of anxiety about cost. We also welcome ongoing financial support from friends and former clients.