Is counselling for you?
Anyone – 18 years and older
The service is for the whole community regardless of race, income, religion, gender, or (dis)ability.
Counselling is for those who are . . .
- facing difficulties or bereavement,
- depressed, anxious or confused
- unhappy with relationships
- feeling isolated or unfulfilled
- wanting to talk over present or past experiences
- wanting to change things and are committed to achieving this.
Is there a cost?
- There is no fixed charge made for counselling, but an agreed contribution for each session is requested. This is discussed during the first visit.
- We suggest a contribution of between £5 – £35, however no-one is refused counselling for lack of money.
- We would not wish anyone to be deterred from making enquiries because of anxiety about cost.
- We also welcome ongoing financial support from friends and former clients.